Friday, March 13, 2015

My Personal Stylist - Stitch Fix! My First Box!

     Oh my goodness! You won't believe how excited I was for it to come, and just how cool this is! It's great if you haven't heard of it before now is you moment of illumination.

     Stitch Fix is a website in which women may go and fill out a "style profile". Everything from your size, the colors you like best, and how you like your clothes to fit you on top and bottom. Of course, it asks you about your personal style, and it even has examples of outfits of clothing pairs for you to rate how much you "Love it" or "Don't Really Like It". There's no fear. It also has a place for you to leave a note to your future stylist about what you do and don't like, and how adventurous you like to be in your own style.

Check it out here! Stitch Fix.com

    Trust me it's awesome! When my box came, I tossed my backpack across the room and opened it first thing! One thing I asked my stylist for help was help incorporating color into my wardrobe. A problem with my wardrobe? LOTS of neutrals in my closet. So that creates a problem when I'm in the mood to add that "pop of color", but alas, it isn't there!

     I got some pretty cool things in my box, and yes there was color in there. My favorite out of all of them was the grey and black striped sweater. Not just the pattern, but the cool cut of the shirt. Next thing I would've picked would've been the light-washed jeans, but those were seventy-eight dollars!  A LITTLE too much for a simple pair of jeans. Beautiful, beautiful yes they were, BUT just too much for my wallet.
      The most interesting item in all in the box was a bright blue scalloped pencil-skirt. I LOVED the color of this one! The only thing I didn't love about it was the scalloped edging on the hem of the skirt. If it had been a straight hem I would've been totally sold.

     I'm sorry for the lack of photography. Out of my excitement I failed to remember to take pictures. Next time, I promise. Forgive me?

See you soon!

Jessica Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment