Tuesday, April 22, 2014

RPM Online Academy Makeup Course: It's Here!!!!

     It's finally here!!! My makeup course is finally here! I'm so excited, and I've already started working on it! They sent me my 18-piece professional brush kit in the mail, and I'm so excited to practice!



     Now this isn't to say that I'm turning a career out of this, it's simply because not only do I love makeup, but I want to be good at doing it. If I'm going to have a large makeup collection I should be productive with it, and know how to utilize and maximize it to it's fullest. You know what I mean? Also, because I want to be able to proudly say I have a reason for having such a large collection of makeup other than, "I have a really big makeup collection, because I really like makeup." That just makes me feel like a hoarder. And that's just not healthy.
     Seriously, if you're going to have a big collection, or stash of anything whether it be makeup, or art supplies, or musical instruments, or even exercise equipment. You better put it to good use, or it's as good as junk. Be educated! Learn how to use it! Do something cool and productive with it! You love it? Show the world! You don't have to make it your career by any means, but just develop that hobby to it's fullest potential! :) Don't leave room for regrets, now is the time!

     My dad is a great example, he LOVES to cycle, and has been doing it for nearly his whole life! It's not his career, but he still does it because it makes him happy, and he enjoys the thrill of the challenge. :) Five bicycles, a few helmets, cycling shoes, matching socks, gloves, and almost seems like cycling jersies galore, but he puts it all to good use! It's not junk at all, it's a hobby that he's developed to a great and wonderful talent and ability, and I'm so proud of him! Thanks Dad! :)

     See? No regrets if you grow and develop you interests, and not just let them sit and collect dust.

     After reviewing color theory I'll be completing and uploading a video, and photos of my first project soon. I'm so excited to share it with you all!

Loves,
    Jessica Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment