Wednesday, January 22, 2014

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!

Yes, I know the title is cheesy, but it's true! Here are a few of my favorite makeup products, that I adore!

1. Urban Decay Eye Primer - Original

I LOVE this stuff! I use it everyday, and my eyeshadow doesn't crease (www.sephora.com)

2. AVON Ultra Color Rich Lipstick - Red Reveal

My ultimate favorite red color of lipstick! Gorgeous! (www.avon.com)

3. MAC Studio Finish Concealer

So creamy, and it does a wonderful job of highlighting! (www.maccosmetics.com)

4. BHCosmetics 88 Color Eyeshadow Palette - Neutral

I LOVE this palette! So many to choose from, you feel you almost never wear the same thing twice! Very highly pigmented, no fall-out, and the best part is they're so affordable! (www.bhcosmetics.com)

5. AVON Ideal Flawless Matte Mousse Foundation

This goes on so smoothly, and blends so well. Definitely gives you a flawless porcelain face. (www.avon.com)

6. Too Faced Full Bloom Ultra Flush Powder Blush - Who's Your Poppy?

I love this blush! It has the perfect balance of matte and shimmer, and it's not too pink. Perfect flush for your cheeks. :) (www.sephora.com)

7. Kat Von D - Lock-it Tatto Concealer

This is a SUPER pigmented concealer. It covers up the most annoying red zits, to the darkest under-eye circles. It is also great for highlighting. (www.sephora.com)

8. AVON Ultra Luxury Lip Liner - Rosebud

Best red liner I've used yet! Great base for your luscious red rouge to stick to. (www.avon.com)

9. AVON Ultra Color Rich Lipstick - Poppy Love

You might not think that orange would look great on your lips until you've tried this one. It gives you the perfect POP of color to your face. Great choice if your running out the door, and need something exciting to wake up your face. (www.avon.com)

10. AVON Ultra Color Rich Lipstick - Pretty

I've had pink lipstick before, but this is by far my favorite! It's your perfect berry pink! Pink enough to look girly, but toned down enough to look sophisticated chic at the same time! (www.avon.com)

Hope you give these wonderful beauties a try. :)

Loves,
   Jessica Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment