Monday, January 27, 2014

My H&M Love

     Okay, so there is something about me you must know. I LOVE H&M!!! My most favorite clothing store in the whole world!! My style is sophisticated, chic, and simple. Just like Audrey Hepburn. :) So, when I finally had the chance to go to the mall where the BRAND NEW store was conveniently located, I treated myself!


     What do you think? I LOVED the cut of the shirt (www.hm.com), and the skirt (www.hm.com) was the perfect length; and it is seriously the softest, most comfortable skirt I've ever worn in my life! Worn with a pair of classic black pumps, makes the perfect outfit for a first interview, the office, church, or just being dressy and chic for the heck of it! Be bold and strut your style like you own it! Because you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment