Monday, February 24, 2014

Haul Craving!!! Slash, I went on a splurge...E.L.F. Haul

     Ok, so...I've been watching my favorite Youtube beauty gurus, and that includes their beauty hauls. Everything from Sephora, to Ulta, to ELF (eyeslipsface.com). Aside from that, since I love makeup so much, I am REALLY bad at keeping an updated wardrobe. There are still things in my closet that I wore in high school! Wow, yeah I need an update.
     So, I decided I'd at least try to get myself a few new items for my closet, starting with my favorite place H&M. :) This was all online shopping, by the way. A college student without a car, who has a part time job, doesn't exactly get around easy; I have to make do with what I got. Online shopping is usually the first place I go for new things. I browsed through the ENTIRE website clicking on anything I found cute (including browsing through clearance). I sometimes find it hard to go on a successful shopping trip since I can't seem to make up my mind, but this way I can gather everything I might want then go back through later, and eliminate what I don't want. I found some cute things, which I will post once they arrive. I actually, only ended up getting a few items, but I'm happy I'm on the update...then I got to work and found out I got paid on Friday...OH NO!!!
     THEN I wanted to go off on my beauty haul!! Since many of the beauty gurus I follow use this brand, and the cutest guru of them all, taliajoy18, absolutely adored this brand, I thought I'd start with an E.L.F haul. Plus that, they're super cheap, and have really good reviews. I'm going for it. :) I spent $42.00...Hey! I got free shipping! What's better? Ok, well maybe actually having the products in my hands to play with would be better, but free shipping. :)
    I suppose I'm going to have to do my own H&M/E.L.F haul video when I get all my stuff. I'm still in search for a better quality camera, so I'll make do with what I have, but it's coming!

Loves,
   Jessica Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment