Thursday, November 14, 2013

New look!

     I've decided to give my blog a new makeover! What do you think? Inspiration came from the original idea I had for my blog in the first place, and from wanting a creative, girly, yet sophisticated look. So, like Christmas, except a little more "me". My love for Audrey Hepburn was peeking out as well, so I had to do something.
     I've been needing to give my closet the same makeover, it's been awhile since I added a new piece to my wardrobe. I'm REALLY wanting some more blue (as if I don't have enough already), a new sweater or something would be nice. :) I've also been meaning to get a pair of black, patent-leather, pointed-toe heels. Which I had hoped to find in time for my Halloween costume, but believe or not, I couldn't find any at the shoe store! I'd blame it on winter approaching, and it's all about boots right now...

     In the meantime, I can always dream. Oh! I FINALLY get paid tomorrow, and I'm planning on purchasing a cover creme from Dermablend. It's a line of makeup products, specifically designed to help cover up various skin discolorations, bruises, and scars. And given an unfortunate with a car, at the beginning of this past summer, I have a few scars on my face I'm struggling to cover up. Granted, they could be a lot worse, but thankfully they're not.
     So, once this product arrives, I will play with it for about a week or so, and then I'll be posting photos of the best-loved results, and my own personal review of it, in case any of you want to try it yourselves. Wish me luck!

     While you're here, you may want to participate in the poll posted at the top of the blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment