Thursday, March 13, 2014

E.L.F Haul Favorites Review + New Revlon Nail Polish!

     Well, I have had some success in the E.L.F. products I have been using over the past week.
     I think of all the things I got, my favorite has got to be the Kabuki Face Brush. SO SOFT!!! It hasn't shed a hair, and it does a wonderful job of buffing the powder foundation into my skin. Next is the Mineral Face Primer. It's clear, gel-like texture, and it doesn't add any oiliness to my face. The Mineral Powder Brush has been very nice for setting the concealer under my eyes, and any other small areas around my face I still have to powder. This brush also hasn't shed any hairs either. :)
    Of all the blushes I got my favorites are E.L.F. Blush in Tickled Pink, and E.L.F.'s Contouring Blush & Bronzer. The Contouring Blush and Bronzer I actually just used today. Very pigmented, but as long as I blend well the bronzer is good on my fair skin. Tickled Pink is a very light blush, but it still gives the face that nice flush of color. All these products can be found at www.eyesfacelips.com.

    If you haven't read already, I went to Ulta yesterday!! I got some really awesome colors of nail polish. My favorite one that I'm sporting on my fingertips now is a mint green by Revlon, Eclectic 580 (www.revlon.com). A wonderful Spring color. :)

Check out the video below, if that was too much reading for you.

See you again soon. :)

Loves,
   Jessica Ashley


Also, heads up. The sound didn't work quite well this time, so it's super quite. You'll have to crank it up a bit. Sorry! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFp80AS7MSA



No comments:

Post a Comment