Thursday, June 12, 2014

Mermaid Eyes Surprise!

     As I was getting myself ready for the day, I thought to myself, "Why not do something fun today?". So I pulled out one of my 120 eyeshadow palettes from BH Cosmetics and started with a shimmery green half across my lid.
     Then I thought, "I can't have just ONE color!", so I chiseled on an aqua-blue on the outer corner of my eye. I added a liner to match the aqua-blue, and then before you know it a few swipes here, and a few pops of pink there I had, TA-DA!!
   
     The perfect combination for what I'm going to dub Mermaid Eyes. Hey, they're ocean-themed colors, and plus what a great way to celebrate my upcoming relaxation vacation in California! I'm so psyched for the beach!

     I really loved all these colors together, especially the bubblegum pink lipstick, and I would TOTALLY wear it to the beach, but alas, it is not waterproof. :(

     It's really easy, I'll totally show you how. Hey, that's my next tutorial. :) So you see, sometimes it really does pay off when you start your day, and you really have no idea what you're going to make of your face!

   

     It doesn't always have to be stressful, just go at it an play! See what happens!

     I can personally attest that not all combinations are great ones. Sometimes I'd come back home, and wonder why I went out looking like that (sometimes it still happens).
     But you're never going to know what works and what doesn't go together unless you try it. So, be daring and have a little fun. No one is perfect, so don't expect your face to look that way either!! Mine certain doesn't.

    Go out and find that unique thing about you that makes your style special, and be proud of it. Flaunt that personality of yours 'til it shines like a brand-new penny!

     Comment below, and tell me what you'd like to see. I'm always happy to give a helping hand. That's what I'm here for!

     Until next time, have fun discovering what you can do. You never know what you might find!


Happy Adventures!

Loves,
    Jessica Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment