Friday, June 27, 2014

Splash! Blues and Greens, and Mermaids!

     I finally did it! I completed my Mermaid Eyes tutorial, and it is now readily available for you to view on my channel on YouTube.

     This is what happens when you go to the beach, you get inspired by all the beautiful things you see! Including the colors, which I of course have to find a way to transfer onto my face in almost, if not completely, the same way. So, what do I do? I take a color that brings make the memories of the wonderful days at the beach, and I play with it. Just see where it goes from there.
     Well, I started with green, which is in the same boat as blue, and that just left me feeling like a mermaid!


So enjoy! Be brave, be free, and have FUN!

Loves,
    Jessica Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment