Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Going All Natural

     I know I'm not the only girl that struggles with this. We're all unhappy with our hair texture. If you have straight hair, you wish you had curly hair, because you swear your hair never has any body to it, and it won't hold any body you give it. If you have curly or wavy hair, you wish you had straight hair, because your hair never does what you want it to, and it never stays straight and ALWAYS gets frizzy. Am I right?

    You know what I say? Embrace your natural hair texture! Have fun with it! Let it do it's own thing, and learn to see it in a light that makes you unique and beautiful! Try it for a week, and see how you like it. I'm sure you'll be surprised how much you love it, plus how much time you save. That's always a bonus. :)
    Of course, never forget heat protectant. Even if you're not using any heated styling products, you'll be exposed to the sun, and you want protection from that. Even for your hair. Sure, there may be a few things that you want to mend here and there. Maybe add some serum to help add shine, and help with frizz, but seriously. Once you hop out of the shower, slap on that heat protectant and that serum, and from there just let your hair do it's own thing!

    I've been trying it out for myself, and I love it! Sure maybe one side of my head has more wave to it than the other, but the natural waves that come out of scrunching my hair a little and letting it air-dry are brilliant! Even better than the curls I get from a flat-iron curl or barrel curling iron! Much less frizz from the natural curls, than when I use heat on my hair. It's great!

Honestly, one of the best hairdos I've ever had. :)
Pictures coming soon.

Talk to you soon!

Loves,
   Jessica Ashley

(P.S. I'm going to play it up for Fourth of July, so get ready for a fun tutorial!)

No comments:

Post a Comment