Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I Can Hear the Bells!: Bridal Glamour

     Ok, I can't REALLY hear the bells. I don't know how close or far off that day will be for me, but for now I can dream, can't I?

     So, while you all were wondering when on Earth I was going to get my next post up, I completed my Bridal glam look. Being that bridal makeup looks should be fairly, if not completely, natural it was quite easy. Also, despite the fact the it included individual lashes, it went by very quickly! Yay! The lashes weren't even the worst part. In fact, after searching, and searching I STILL couldn't find a case of individual lashes, so I improvised. I took the false lashes I had, and cut the equivalent of about three individual false lashes off the end of each lash. I think it worked! What do you think?

HD Glamourous Bridal Look
      I'm excited to do a practice session with my aunt! I even put together a Pinterest page of a whole bunch of stuff for her to look at so I can get a better idea of what she wants her final look to be. Secret page, sorry y'all can't look at it. I'll put up pictures later. :)

      I'm REALLY excited for my next assignment. You know why? It's Men's Commercial Makeup. Haha, now if I can just find a model willing enough to help me out...though depending on who volunteers I will or will not be posting the pictures of my project on here. I really wish the guys wouldn't freak. Come on, just think soap commercial! That kind of makeup, literally nothing!

Talk to you soon!

Loves,
   Jessica Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment