Friday, May 23, 2014

Will You Be Rockin' it Tonight?

     Behold! I have returned! I come bearing a new video tutorial for your own entertainment. Yes, I FINALLY made my next tutorial, I know. It's actually straight from the assignments I've been doing for my makeup class. I learned some new tricks with Scotch tape. Who knew it could be so beneficial in the beauty world?

     I'm very glad that this video pulled together. While I was filming it, my camera was at twenty percent battery life, and I had a feeling it might die somewhere in the middle, but I pressed through anyway. Just like I had previously suspected, after having been filming for thirty minutes (don't worry, the video's not that long) I had about a minute and a half to go, and guess what? Yup, it died... I was not pleased. I plugged it in immediately, turned it back on, and searched my camera for the video, but I couldn't find it! I thought I'd lost it all! What?? Almost completely done with a tutorial, and it all goes ka-plooy right as I'm about to make my last marks? No way!
     Fear not though, I waited another minute, and it appeared on the memory! Phew...that was a relief. So, I continued filming, and now have what is presented before you.

     I know, I probably won't film it vertical frame next time, but hey. You can see me clearly, and that's what matters, right?

   
For all those of you now wondering know how in the world are you ever supposed to successfully apply false lashes, and make them look believable, don't worry. I got your back.

Loves,
   Jessica Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment