Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sugar Plum Thursday: Purple For the Win

     Hello all. So, whilst I sit here at my desk at work during this LONG week of Women's Conference here at BYU, there has not been much to do. At all. Really. I've been sitting here for the past near four and a half hours, and everybody else has something to do, except for the people at the Text Information desk...All the while hearing the same two "Christian pop" songs on constant repeat!!! Get me out of here! I'm bored, I'm cold, and I just want to go home and play with my much loved beauty products and brushes, or maybe cuddle up in my bed with a package of Oreos or Chips Ahoy and watch a good movie.
      Aside from all that, it has been a lovely day outside, and I was so blessed not to have to wear a jacket walking to work.

     On this fine day, I decided to sport my brand-new, plum-colored, long-sleeved knit shirt from H&M. Of which I went shopping to a couple days ago, with only the intention of looking for new flats...I guess I might have gotten carried away, but I got a nice pair of white lace flats! Along with a new pair of jeans (and yes, they actually fit), a white camisole, a lovely cream-colored clutch with lace flowers, and of course my gorgeously comfy, plum shirt. Don't ask me why it's plum, it was on sale, it's cute, and I'm a girl. Do the math...

Loves,
   Jessica Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment